The Conference would focus on the latest trends, innovations, start-ups, skill development, R&D, equipment & technologies in the Automotive Aftermarket Sector and would provide a platform for various stakeholders to learn the best practices and deliberate on the opportunities to build a strong growth trajectory for the Automotive Aftermarket Industry.
The Autoserve conference would cover the following sessions:
Key eminent speakers addressing / invited to address in the conference include:
- Inaugural Session
- Session on Changing dynamics & How digitalization can drive change in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry?
- Session on Automotive Aftermarket Garages in India: Now, Near future, and Ever After
- Session on Indian Tyre Market (Aftermarket) - Industry Dynamics, Technologies, Trends & Opportunities
- Panel Discussion on Genuine Spare parts Vs Counterfeit Parts in Aftermarket & How to Tackle It.
- Mr R Dinesh, Chairman, Autoserve 2022, President Designate CII & Executive Vice Chairman, TVS Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
- Mr Kamal Bali, Deputy Chairman, CII (SR) & President & Managing Director, Volvo Group India Pvt Ltd
- Mr Debasish Satpathy, President, Automotive Aftermarket Division, Schaeffler India Ltd
- Mr Sandeep Sangwan, Managing Director, Castrol Ltd
- Mr Meenakshi Sundaram, CTO, Amalgamations Group
- Mr Satyakam Arya, Chairman, CII Tamil Nadu & Managing Director & CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.,
- Mr Andre Scholle, Head of ZF Aftermarket Russia, India, MEA Region
- Mr Kuldeep Pandit, Aftermarket Business Head, JK Fenner
- Mr Saharsh Damani, CEO, FADA
- Mr S Muralidharan, Chairman, Mobility Aftermarket (P) Ltd
- Mr Praveen Rao, Senior Vice President, Suprajit Engineering
- Mr Tarun Tyagi, Business Head, Global Aftermarket, Varroc Engineering
- Mr Rakesh Kher, President - Group Aftermarket, Minda Industries Ltd
- Mr Mukund Raghavan, Deputy Managing Director, India Motor Parts & Accessories Ltd
- Mr P T Mukund, Director – Asia, Automotive Aftermarket Division, 3M
- Mr S A Hadi, CEO, UCAL Fuel Systems Ltd
- Mr Ravi Chawla, Managing Director, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Mr Santosh S Chitapure, Head – Automotive Aftermarket, VRM OES India, Henkel
- Mr K Muralidharan, Associate Vice President, Lucas-TVS Ltd
- Mr Vikrant Mohan, National President, All India Automobile Workshop Association amongst others
More than 300 senior management personnel from diverse industries all over India and abroad are expected to attend the conference on 11 November 2022.
Profile of conference delegates include MD's, CxO's, President’s, VP’s, GM's, Sectoral Experts, Managers, Mechanical Engineers, Service Engineers, Senior & Middle Management officials, Business Development, Communication Specialists & Professors.
AutoServe Conference Delegate Fee
(Per Participant/including GST):
- Rs. 2350 per participant for CII Member
- Rs. 3540 per participant for Non-member
- Rs. 1770 per participant for Edu. Institution
The AutoServe conference starts at 1000 Hrs (Registration starts at 0830 Hrs.) and concludes at 1730 Hrs.
We request you to participate and nominate your colleagues from your organization to join this important conference on 11 November 2022 at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India.
Please confirm your participation / nominations by fill the below mentioned registration-cum-payment link
If there are any difficulties to fill online registration form, you may share us your delegate nominations through the manual form
to Mr Samuel Johnson
- Mob: 9840948053
/ Email: email@example.com
& Mr Sridharan Ravi
- Mob: 7305680397
/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org