Indian Automobile Industry has been on rise since few years absorbing the shocks of global economic up and downs. This growth is particularly visible in personal vehicle segments like 2-Wheelrs and 4-Wheelers. With almost all major automobile manufacturers having their base in Chennai, the population of vehicles is on rise and has reached Ties II and III cities.
At the same time, the growth of Aftermarket i.e. use Latest Garage Equipments, Up-gradation of Service Stations has confined mainly to larger cities and with authorised dealers network. The roadside mechanic still uses the same age old technique when it comes to repair and maintenance and cars and one can large number of cars waiting outside of each these garages to be attended for days together.
Though the sales and deployment of commercial and industrial vehicles directly relates to economic situation since these vehicles carry the goods and wares, importance given to their maintenance is minimal including the fuel economy, tyres and engines which directly affect the same.
With its 7th edition which is scheduled from 23rd - 25th November 2018, CII has decided to enlarge the scope of Autoserve by adding new features like Tyre Pavilion, Battery Pavilion, Accessories and Decoration and Auto-component Pavilion. With addition of these focused pavilion, once can say that automotive service segment is fully covered.
Autoserve 2018 will focus on its core areas of whole range Garage Equipments covering cleaning systems, engine tuning, repair and maintenance tools & equipments, paint booth manufacturers, accessories etc
Autoserve 2018 will also focus on Garage Systems for large and commercial vehicles, Long distance buses, Auto-airconditioning.
Highlights of Exhibition
- 3-Day Exhibition focusing on latest in Vehicle Maintenance, Garage equipments, Diagnostics Technology, Lubricants, Fuels and Additives
- Exclusive pavilions for Tyres, Accessories, Batteries, Electric Vehicles, Auto-Components
- 1-Day Conference on trends in Aftermarket along with award distribution for best service station in 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler category
- Dedicated area for Product Launches by various companies
- 100+ exhibitors from across the globe, 15000+ trade visitors
- Competition for Best Stall judges by experts from industry in each category
The Benefits of participating in Exhibition
The participants in this exhibition can reap large benefits few of them are listed below.
- Enable companies to understand the latest trends in the relevant sector and enable them to adopt best technology / solutions to meet their ever increasing demands for efficient, better and environment friendly solutions.
- Opportunity to meet over 500 corporates, through structures B2B meeting, during exhibition
- Listing of exhibitors' directory which will be shared with over 7000+ members of CII for reference and use.
- The opportunity for one to one interaction with existing customers for feedback, requirement and improve relationships.
- Understand the latest research, innovations, technological development through various presentations during Conference along with exhibition.